John Flynn Private Hospital has a close relationship with the Department of Veterans' Affairs, with a Tier 1 Veteran Partnering Agreement. This means that prior approval from DVA is not required for admission to John Flynn by Gold Card holders.
John Flynn provides a 24 Hour Emergency Department to assist veterans in need of immediate access to emergency services. (No facility fee is charged to veterans.)
- ANZAC Day Service held every year, with a service conducted by the Hospitals Chaplains.
- Veteran Liaison Officer
- Community Education Program
John Flynn Private Hospital is proud to be associated with the following organisations and support groups:
- Gold Coast Legacy
- Incapacitated Services Association
- National Extreme Disabled Association, Gold Coast Branch
- Naval Association
- Red Cross
- Returned Services League
- Totally and Permanently Disabled Soldiers' Association
- Vietnam Legion Veterans' Association
- Vietnam Veterans' Association