When you visit our hospital, you’ll need to use the state government check-in app. Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation in Australia, we also recommend checking if any visitor restrictions are in place before coming to hospital. You can do this by calling us or checking our COVID-19 information page.
The following changes to visitor restrictions will occur from Monday 28th of February.
- Maximum two vaccinated visitors per day per patient for a maximum of 4 hours at a time. They do not have to be the same visitors each day
- Visiting hours will be strictly from 9am to 6pm
- Visitors must complete the sign in book on the ward and show vaccination certificate to staff before visiting patients
- Any visitors wanting concessions outside of these conditions will need to apply for an exemption through the current exemption process.
Unvaccinated Visitors - As per Queensland Health Directions unvaccinated visitors will only be allowed in instances of:
- end of life visit; or
- to be a support person during childbirth or
- in an emergency.
Gold Coast Health now has available a COVID-19 Vaccination Centre located on the grounds of John Flynn Private Hospital. This is now open.
This Vaccination Centre is opening daily from 8:30am to 4pm daily.
Pfizer is the vaccination that is currently being offered within this hub.
John Flynn Private Hospital
42 Inland Drive
TUGUN QLD 4224
Walk–ins are now available.
There is also allocated free parking available for patients that are attending this COVID Vaccination Hub.
Attached is the link if you are requiring further information or are wanting to book prior to attending.
How long does it take?
Vaccination takes approximately 45 minutes, but delays can be expected so we appreciate your patience.
What to bring
You must bring the following to your COVID-19 vaccination appointment:
- Photo ID
- Your Medicare card, if you have one