Navigating Co-Ordinated Cancer Care- GP Zoom Education
John Flynn Private Hospital invites you to a GP Zoom Education for Ramsay Cancer Care.
Navigating Co-Ordinated Cancer Care. Supporting people from diagnois, through treatment to recover or palliative care.
Implementing integrated and co-ordinated cancer care
• Cancer Care Navigator - Accessible for newly diagnosed
patients, needs based
• MDTs - Participation and enhancement of MDTs for treatment
planning, connecting specialists with software to support administration
• Ramsay Health Plus Outpatient Program - Supporting treatment
and recovery with allied health team
• ACTIVATE - Day reconditioning for cancer patients
• Refer patients with newly diagnosed cancer for assessment and planning by
a specialised MDT
• Identify the GP role as part of a coordinated treatment program including nutrition,
exercise, psychology and support
• Provide information, specialist updates, results and support for their patients and families
Please join Matthew Ballarin, Cancer Care Navigator, John Flynn Private Hospital, Donna Reason, Regional/Allied Health Manager, Ramsay Health Plus and our wondeful team of Physiotherapist’s from Ramsay Health Plus that will host this GP event.
This event is open to GP's , Practice Managers and GP Nursing staff.
05 Nov 2020 06:30 PM
||Online GP Zoom Education
||05 Nov 2020