Employment at John Flynn
John Flynn Private Hospital (JFPH) is the largest private hospital located on the southern end of the Gold Coast and is a major employer of professional and non-professional people within the area.
The hospital currently employs approximately 1200 staff in a variety of roles. These include:
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Allied Health - Physiotherapy
- Support Staff
The hospitals major clinical specialties include:
- Interventional Cardiology with 2 Cath Labs
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac Medicine
- Coronary Care
- Cardiac Rehab
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Oncology Services
- Intensive Care
As an employee at John Flynn you will:
- be supported by friendly and experienced senior health professionals
- gain experience in an acute, specialist hospital
- be encouraged to participate in further education
- have access to Ramsay Health Care’s online library service and employees benefits program
- be able to join our onsite gym
- have access to confidential counselling and support for workplace and personal issues.
The hospital is only 20 minutes from major shopping centres, a few minutes from our beautiful world famous beaches and close to the Coolangatta Airport and the idyllic Tweed Valley.
Interested in working at John Flynn Private Hospital!
To express interest, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
See information for:
Graduate Pathways Program
Current Job Vacancies